Acid Control, Maximum Strength, 150 mg, Cool Mint Tablets
Other Information: Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Avoid excessive heat or humidity. This product is sodium and sugar free. Misc: Ranitidine tablets USP, 150 mg. Acid reducer. Quality guaranteed. Compare to Zantac 150 Cool Mint Tablets active ingredient (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products, distributor of Zantac 150 Cool Mint Tablets). Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Releases a cooling sensation in mouth & throat. Sugar free. 24 doses. Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. www.betterlivingbrandsLLC.com. Our Promise: Quality & satisfaction 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Ranitidine (150 mg) (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride [168 mg]). Purpose: Acid Reducer. Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural and Artificial Mint Flavor, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Contains: Warnings: Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to other acid reducers. Do not use: if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools (These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor); with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have: had heartburn over 3 months (This may be sign of a more serious condition); heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck, or shoulders, or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain. Stop use and ask a doctor if: You heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours); do not chew tablet. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
About the Producer
BETTER LIVING BRANDS