Robert Mondavi Winery To Kalon Reserve Napa Valley Pinot Noir Red Wine is a food-friendly, complex California wine offering vibrantly intense plum and cherry flavors and aromas with a silky mouthfeel.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of red wine
- Pinot noir wine with hints of sweet clove, cinnamon, and vanilla
- California red wine with intense red plum and dark cherry coulis flavors
- Napa Valley wine with a silky mouthfeel that carries the flavors into a long finish
- Pinot noir wine that pairs well with meat, fish, poultry, or vegetarian dishes
Pinot Noir, Carneros, Napa Valley
Alc. 14.36% by vol. 28.72 Produced and bottled by Robert Mondavi Winery - Oakville, CA USA.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
Robert Mondavi Winery