- One 750 mL bottle of William Hill Estate Napa Valley Chardonnay White Wine
- Smooth and luxurious Chardonnay wine with a full mouthfeel and bright, lingering finish
- Crisp white wine with bright notes of ripe green apple, pear, tropical fruit and lemon
- Rich and expressive Napa Chardonnay with hints of baking spice, caramel and toasted oak
- Awarded 90 points by James Suckling. February 2019, Vintage 2017
William Hill Napa Wine Chardonnay
William Hill Estate Napa Valley Chardonnay is a smooth and luxurious white wine. Complex layers of fruit, including notes of ripe green apple, robust tropical fruit and a touch of juicy lemon, all blend seamlessly with hints of coconut and baking spice. This Chardonnay wine has a textured palate and full mouthfeel that culminates in a bright finish with lingering hints of caramel and toasted oak, for a rich expression of Napa Valley Chardonnay. Highly versatile, this California wine pairs well with a variety of foods and occasions. William Hill Estate Napa Valley Chardonnay was awarded Awarded 90 points by Wine Spectator, March 2019, 2017 Vintage. From exceptional vineyards come exceptional wines, and William Hill's Napa Valley wine collection celebrates the legendary terroir of Napa Valley.