Roasted Root Vegetables With Smoked Paprika, Coriander and Thyme
Total cook time
- 2 pre-prepared packs of Autumn Sunset Blend root vegetables, chopped (carrots, beets, parsnips)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander, cracked, or ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Flaky salt, for finishing
- Oil-cured black olives, roughly chopped for topping (optional)
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Toss the vegetables, thyme, olive oil, salt, pepper and spices together in a large bowl. Spread out on a baking sheet. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and roast until the vegetables are tender but with just a little browning, about 40 minutes, removing the foil half-way-through and stirring with a wooden spoon as needed to get even browning.
Remove from the oven and transfer to a platter. Season generously with flaky salt and olives if using, and sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.